Core Charge Policy Core Charges
- If you've done much work on classic cars before then you're undoubtedly familiar with core charges. If not, a company can only sell remanufactured parts if they have old units to replace the ones they sell. To insure this, Vetteco requires a deposit when a customer purchases a remanufactured unit.
- Customer has 60 days from purchase to return cores for a refund
- Shipping cost for core returns is customer's responsibility
- COD or Postage Due packages will be refused
- Vetteco reserves the right to determine if a part is rebuildable
- If a part is deemed not rebuildable, return shipment will be at customer expense.
- If you don't want to pay a core deposit, you can send your old parts first, select this option from the core menu and ship the part(s) with your order number to: Vetteco, Inc 1061 Dogwood Hill Watkinsville, Ga 30677
- If you are concerned with absolute originality, you can request to have your part(s) rebuilt and returned to you. There is a $25 per part "babysitting fee" for this service